Lost Rhapsody 2 Lost Rhapsody 2

GREAT! MAKE ANOTHER PLEASE!

I really love both of these movies, I hope you have it in your to make another because I'd personally love to see it. I really liked the artistic style of this one and the songs kicked ass. Great work, keep it up!!!

Metal Gear Awesome Metal Gear Awesome

The Best.

I'm going to have to agree with the others man, this was really great! You should really make another on the rest of MGS or on the sequels. If I had to say something constructively critical.... I guess I'd say that it would be nice if I had more than a milli-second to read some of the text..... just a little more ^_^

Resident Evil 4? Resident Evil 4?

Good Flash

I thought the animation and style was very kewl. To make it a little better though, I would add some more sound effects (esspecially in the beginning) as well as more background music, even if it's just something simple like the sound of a car driving when he's in the car or like crickets when he's outside. It'll sound a lot better than nothing at all. But good job, keep up the good work!

Carnival Shooter Carnival Shooter

Keep up the good work!

27,320 Level 22..... Whew! Sure gets tough, fun though =)

Last Survivor Last Survivor

Nice Shooter

I really loved the sound fx and graphics, but I would have liked to see more enemies and levels. I can see others have had the same problem I had, everything except the level and hud disappeared around 407,000 points. Good job though!

Final Fantasy 4-6 quiz Final Fantasy 4-6 quiz

Solid Quiz, Good Questions.

The questions were well written and the music was well placed. I think a pic here and there would have put it over the top. Nice job, keep up the good work.